Dashing Darjeeling!

If you have to choose between  forest 🌲🌲🌲and snowfall..❄️ ❄️❄️What would you opt for?🌞
I don't know how many of you have played this game, but in the beginning of the year 2016, before #amigyan got engaged, we used to play this game..where one had to give 2 options and the other had to opt one! And then we analyze the personality traits! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Today, on this date, after couple of years, ✌🏻 when we go through the old chats, πŸ’ž I realize, with all those variety of options..choices and differences..we still used to conclude something mutual. πŸ€“
One of those was 'the Nature'.😍🀩😘
To be honest, #Nature thrills us like nothing else. ❤️❤️❤️
Yes, it's true that, I will always choose #sunrise over #sunset again and again.. So as winter ❄️over Summer. 🌞
He will choose to get drenched in #rain 🌧️🌧️🌧️over watching the rain drops from window and having a sip of coffee. ☔☔☔
He will choose to run in the #sands πŸ–️🏝️over exploring the #forest!🏞️ And probably I would have done the same..as I never experienced forest so closely before(apart from trekkingπŸ•️ for few miles) and this thought continued..till the moment we lost in the deep green beauty of the pine woods🌲


#Darjeeling had made us spellbound with the #heavenly beauty it preserves. The blue sky, clouds πŸŒ₯️floating behind the woods and the long pine trees.🌲 It's #mesmerizingπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–.
❤️
Believe me, next time I am lost in the woods, I will be lost forever.
❤️❤️❤️

Comments

  1. Nothing can give positive vive like Nature .. Nature has the power to mesmerize any one... More u get in to it u will discover new beautiful things ... The beauties of sky the ice the snow full of mountain.... Colors of flower n the music of fountain tweet of birds... Yes I also lost with you in nature... Lot more to explore and explore with u my love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be with you today.. Tomorrow and forever! ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts